Cappagh Old Church
Cappagh Old Church and Graveyard are located in the townland of Dunmullan. It is sometimes referred to as Dunmullan Old Church.
The site has not been excavated but NIEA reports date the Church buildings to the 14th Century.
Cappagh Parish Church
Cappagh Parish Church is the Church of Ireland Parish Church and is located in the townland of Mountjoy Forest West.
The Select Vestry minutes of 1773 record that the landlord offered a 1 acre site in the townland of Cummery in order to build a new Church which would be more centrally located in the Parish.
The Church was probably finished around 1780.
St Mary's RC Church Knockmoyle
The first recorded mention of a Catholic Church at Knockmoyle is the award of £20 by Cappagh Select Vestry to Rev Daniel O’Flaterty in 1802. Prior to this there was a Church on the main road from Omagh to Gortin near Gortnagan. Tradition has it that there was a Mass site up the Gortnagarn burn in Penal times.